Lead panels are sheets of various materials on which sheet lead has been glued.
Advantages of Uzimet Lead Panels
- Soundproof and radiation proof
- Deliverable in all sizes and forms
Properties Lead Panels
Lead panels are sheets of various materials on which sheet lead has been glued for application as sound and/or radiation barriers. The choice for Uzimet sheet materials is endless and ranges from wood, plaster and mdf to steel and plastic.
Uzimet can quickly and flexibly produce all sizes and compositions of lead panels. As there is no wastage lead panels are competitively priced.
Applications for Lead Panels
- Radiation shielding of X-ray equipment
- Sound proofing in ships
- Sound proofing of engine rooms
- Radiation shielding of electrical equipment
- Radiation shielded and sound proofed doors
- Self-adhesive lead strips of 5 cm, in 1 or 2 mm.
- Lead strips of 5 cm, in various thicknesses and lengths
Click here for our brochure
Lead panels can be supplied in all sizes. A few examples:
– 2 mm lead glued on 9.5 or 12.5 mm plaster board of any brand whatsoever.
– 3 layers of 3mm multiplex with 2 x 2 mm lead between them, the entire panel finished with a durable HPL.